TorqStorm Superchargers® is a rapidly growing, popular supercharger for the average individual looking to make a significant horsepower and torque gain with their vehicle.
Capable of flowing 1250cfm, Torqstorm Superchargers® are able to support over 700hp individually, and over 1200hp with our Twin Supercharger kits!!
Self contained oil system, straight cut gears, ceramic ball bearings, 8 blade 76 mm billet impeller
The unit comes broke in and filled with 6oz of oil. Oil must be changed every 10k miles or once a year, whichever comes first.
*** Torqstorm Supercharger head units sold individual do not qualify for our warranty program. This is due to the unknown application the head unit may be adapted to. Email us if you are purchasing a head unit to replace a unit in one of our full kits.
*** Be advised, due to high demand, we are experiencing extended lead times. In some cases can extend to 4+ weeks. We are doing our best to adjust to the overwhelming interest. Please be patient. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
Important! Be sure to add your phone number in the “notes section” on the PayPal check out page in case we have any questions pertaining to your order. Thank you.
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle