LS swapping your vehicle? We have the Boost Solution for you. Our very popular LS Conversion kit is designed to fit in a wide variety of vehicles, from your classic muscle car, to jeeps, drift cars and off road buggy’s.
TorqStorm Superchargers are capable of gains above 150whp+ with supportive mods.
This kit will include the Supercharger, Brackets, 8 rib belt drive, hardware, air filter, BOV and aluminum weld in bung, straight thermostat housing, drill and pin kit, and detailed color instructions. Everything to mount the supercharger to your engine. Available in Truck and LS1/F-body spacing.
There are many options for fuel system, supercharger intake plumbing, intercooling, charger air plumbing and tuning. We leave these variables up to the installation shop or the end user. You can finish the kit the way you want with the pieces you want. Buying low quality parts in a high priced kit – only to replace them with higher quality parts to finish the project – is now a thing of the past. Spend the money on the parts you really want and need. TorqStorm has a few optional pieces along with information to help you complete your kit. Please contact us for more info. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- For use on 1975 or older vehicles. Not for use with a motor vehicle pollution control device or system.
- Intercooling is suggested on all non-carbureted applications. A bung is included for water meth injection.
- Blow-thru carburetor required
Instructions pdf. ARP-K-GM-LS1002 and LS1003
Shipping in the 48 Contiguous States (Alaska, Hawaii & international, please contact us for a shipping quote)
*** Be advised, due to high demand, we are experiencing extended lead times. We are doing our best to adjust to the overwhelming interest. Please be patient. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
Important! Be sure to add your phone number in the “notes section” on the PayPal check out page in case we have any questions pertaining to your order. Thank you.
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle