This system fits the Dakota, Durango and Ram trucks from 1998-2002. Retains factory AC, power steering and cooling fan. The supercharger, mounting bracket, crank pulley, drive belt, automatic tensioner, blow off valve, throttle body plumbing, coil relocation bracket, air filter and detailed instructions are included. Add fuel system upgrades, intercooler for best results and tuning calibration to finish off the system.
This system utilizes the 7 rib accessory drive belt.
Capable of 45-50% gains over base horsepower on most bolt on applications and capable of supporting 700+HP.
- Not for use with a motor vehicle pollution control device or system.
- This product is NOT legal for sale, installation, or use on a licensed vehicle in the state of California, does NOT meet CARB compliance. Legal only for racing vehicles which may never be used upon a highway. Not applicable or intended for street or highway use.
- Intercooling is suggested on all non-carbureted applications. A bung is included for water meth injection.
- Tune not included
Shipping in the 48 Contiguous States (Alaska, Hawaii & international, please contact us for a shipping quote).
Average lead times are typically 4 weeks for standard finish. Up to an additional 2 weeks for black anodized kits.
Important! Be sure to add your phone number in the “notes section” on the PayPal check out page in case we have any questions pertaining to your order. Thank you.
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle