This system retains factory AC, power steering, radiator, shroud and cooling fan. The supercharger, mounting bracket, ATI Damper, crank pulley and pin kit, 8 rib drive belt, automatic tensioner, blow off valve, air filter and detailed instructions are included. Add fuel upgrades, intercooler for best results and tuning calibration.
This system on your 4th Gen 5.7 Ram is capable of 140+ whp gain at 6-8lbs of boost with correct supporting mods. Our supercharger is capable of 1250cfm and supports 700+ Hp.
TorqStorm Superchargers has a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Not for use with a motor vehicle pollution control device or system.
- This product is NOT legal for sale, installation, or use on a licensed vehicle in the state of California, does NOT meet CARB compliance. Legal only for racing vehicles which may never be used upon a highway. Not applicable or intended for street or highway use.
- Intercooling is suggested on all non-carbureted applications.
- Tune not included
Shipping in the 48 Contiguous States (Alaska, Hawaii & international, please contact us for a shipping quote)
*** Be advised, due to high demand, we are experiencing extended lead times. We are doing our best to adjust to the overwhelming interest. Please be patient. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
Important! Be sure to send us a message after checkout with your phone number in case we have any questions pertaining to your order. Thank you.
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle