Kit includes supercharger, couplers, clamps, BOV and tube, air filter, carb hat, and all necessary brackets, pulleys and hardware for a complete installation of supercharger to your engine.
TorqStorm supercharger comes with Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Instructions pdf. ARP-K-FD-FE
Additional components needed to complete the installation in your vehicle. Such as a blow through carburetor or proper TB injection system, electronic fuel pump capable of supporting the proper fuel pressure, fuel pressure regulator with 1:1 boost reference. An ignition system that is capable of pulling timing under boost, such as the MSD BTM 6462. Premium fuel is required when adding boost to your vehicle.
- For use on 1975 or older vehicles. Not for use with a motor vehicle pollution control device or system.
- Intercooling is suggested on all non-carbureted applications. A bung is included for water meth injection.
- Blow-thru carburetor required
Shipping in the 48 Contiguous States (Alaska, Hawaii & international, please contact us for a shipping quote)
*** Be advised, due to high demand, we are experiencing extended lead times. We are doing our best to adjust to the overwhelming interest. Please be patient. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
Important! Be sure to add your phone number in the “notes section” on the PayPal check out page in case we have any questions pertaining to your order. Thank you.
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle