Kit includes the supercharger, couplers, clamps, BOV and tube, air filter, carb hat and nut, and all necessary brackets, pulleys and hardware for a complete installation to your engine.
TorqStorm Supercharger is capable of 40-50% Gains over base at 6-8# of boost and capable of supporting 700HP on most applications.
Serpentine drive kits are designed for Reverse rotation water pump
Additional components are needed to complete the installation in your vehicle. Such as a blow through carburetor or proper TB injection system, electronic fuel pump capable of supporting the proper fuel pressure, fuel pressure regulator with 1:1 boost reference. An ignition system that is capable of pulling timing under boost, such as the MSD BTM 6462. Premium fuel is required when adding boost to your vehicle.
- Intercooling is suggested on all non-carbureted applications. A bung is included for water meth injection.
- Blow-thru carburetor required if staying carbureted
Shipping in the 48 Contiguous States (Alaska, Hawaii & international, please contact us for a shipping quote)
Average lead times are typically 4 weeks for standard finish. Up to an additional 2 weeks for black anodized kits.
Important! Be sure to add your phone number in the “notes section” on the PayPal check out page in case we have any questions pertaining to your order. Thank you.
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle