Coyote transplant supercharger kit now available
Mid mount kit is designed to fit Fox Body Coyote transplants. Will also fit other vehicles. Check the layout sheet for measurements.
High Mount kit is designed to fit early Ford trucks. Will also fit other vehicles. Check the layout sheet for measurements.
Add over 150whp to your stock 5.0 Coyote by bolting on a TorqStorm Supercharger kit.
7-10lbs+ of boost and horsepower ratings averaging 600 whp+ with basic bolt on’s.
Included in the kit
- 3/4″ thick bracket assembly with idlers and spacers
- 8-rib Supercharger belt
- ATI crank damper
- 8 rib supercharger crank pulley
- 52mm blow-off valve with weld-on blow-off nipple and mounting hardware
- Intake air filter and clamp
- Everything to affix the supercharger to the engine
- Detailed instructions
Options for the fuel system, supercharger inlet plumbing, intercooling, charge-air plumbing and tuning are readily available. Hence, we leave these variables to the discretion of the installation shop or end-user.
Of note: When considering the array of supercharger kits on today’s market and comparing their varying merits, it is prudent to study carefully the quality of all their components even in high-priced kits. Ensure you are investing in premium parts.
Average lead times are typically 4 weeks for standard finish. Up to an additional 2 weeks for black anodized kits.
TorqStorm® has a few optional pieces along with information to help you complete your kit. Don’t hesitate to contact us for more info.
- Not for use with a motor vehicle pollution control device or system. Off road use only
- This product is NOT legal for sale, installation, or use on a licensed vehicle in the state of California, does NOT meet CARB compliance. Legal only for racing vehicles which may never be used upon a highway. Not applicable or intended for street or highway use.
- Intercooling is suggested on all non-carbureted applications, but is not included. However a bung is included for water meth injection.
- Tune is not included
- Larger fuel supply is required, not included
Shipping in the 48 Contiguous States (Alaska, Hawaii & international, please contact us for a shipping quote)
Important! Be sure to add your phone number in the “notes section” on the PayPal check out page in case we have any questions pertaining to your order. Thank you.
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle