2011+ 5.7/6.4 HEMI LX CAR W/ ELECTRIC STEERING SUPERCHARGER KIT
Boost your Hemi with TorqStorm Superchargers. This system is a well engineered bolt on kit. No cutting or modifying of your car, completely reversible.
This system is capable of gains of 125whp+ on stock 5.7/6.4 hemi cars on low boost. Capable of over 175+whp gains with supportive mods.
American-made, self contained TorqStorm billet Supercharger (1250cfm)
Included in the kit:
- 3/4″ thick bracket assembly with idlers and spacers
- 8-rib Supercharger belt
- ATI crank damper (upgrade option)
- Drill and pin kit
- 8 rib supercharger crank pulley
- 52mm blow-off valve with weld-on blow-off nipple and mounting hardware
- Intake tube, coupler, and clamps
- Everything to affix the supercharger to the engine
- Detailed instructions
Options for the fuel system, intercooling, charge-air plumbing and tuning are readily available. Hence, we leave these variables to the discretion of the installation shop or end-user.
Of note: When considering the array of supercharger kits on today’s market and comparing their varying merits, it is prudent to study carefully the quality of all their components even in high-priced kits. Ensure you are investing in premium parts.
TorqStorm® has a few optional pieces along with information to help you complete your kit. Don’t hesitate to contact us for more info.
- Not for use with a motor vehicle pollution control device or system.
- This product is NOT legal for sale, installation, or use on a licensed vehicle in the state of California, does NOT meet CARB compliance. Legal only for racing vehicles which may never be used upon a highway. Not applicable or intended for street or highway use.
- Intercooling is suggested on all non-carbureted applications.
- Tune not included
- Factory coolant tank does not work with this kit. You can purchase our Coolant tank to accommodate for the air filter for the Supercharger. Part number ARP-DG50024
Shipping in the 48 Contiguous States (Alaska, Hawaii & international, please contact us for a shipping quote)
Average lead times are typically 4 weeks for standard finish. Up to an additional 2 weeks for black anodized kits.
Important! Be sure to add your phone number in the “notes section” on the PayPal check out page in case we have any questions pertaining to your order. Thank you.
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
Charger Challenger RT 300C scat pack srt