Kit includes 2 superchargers, 2 BOV’s and bung’s, 2 air filter’s, and all necessary brackets, pulleys, belts and hardware for a complete installation of supercharger to your engine.
TorqStorm Twin Kit includes the above plus one Sanden SD-7 AC compressor, Type 2 Power Steering Pump and Powermaster 165 amp Alternator. **Water pump and balancer not included.
The 2XRAC race version includes the above plus an ATI Damper and separate 8 rib belt drives per supercharger.
The 2XR is the stripped down, no accessories, Twin belt twin supercharger kit.
All Ls Twin Torqstorm applications utilize the F-body Ls1 spacing.
- Intercooling is suggested on all non-carbureted applications.
- Intercooler, fuel system upgrades, and tune are not included
- This product is NOT legal for sale, installation, or use on a licensed vehicle in the state of California, does NOT meet CARB compliance. Legal only for racing vehicles which may never be used upon a highway. Not applicable or intended for street or highway use.
Shipping in the 48 Contiguous States (Alaska, Hawaii & international, please contact us for a shipping quote)
Average lead times are typically 4 weeks for standard finish. Up to an additional 2 weeks for black anodized kits.
Important! Be sure to add your phone number in the “notes section” on the PayPal check out page in case we have any questions pertaining to your order. Thank you
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle