G8 and Caprice kit includes the TorqStorm Supercharger, air filter, intake tube, BOV and all necessary brackets, pulleys and hardware to complete the installation to your engine. Tune, intercooler and fuel system upgrades not included, but can be purchased from one of our many dealers.
There are many options for fuel system, Supercharger intake plumbing, intercooling, charger air plumbing and tuning. We leave these variables up to the installation shop or the end user. You can finish the kit the way you want with the pieces you want. Buying low quality parts in a high priced kit – only to replace them with higher quality parts to finish the project – is now a thing of the past. Spend the money on the parts you really want and need. TorqStorm has a few optional pieces along with information to help you complete your kit.
- Not for use with a motor vehicle pollution control device or system.
- This product is NOT legal for sale, installation, or use on a licensed vehicle in the state of California, does NOT meet CARB compliance. Legal only for racing vehicles which may never be used upon a highway. Not applicable or intended for street or highway use.
- Intercooling is suggested on all non-carbureted applications, not included
- Tune not included
Shipping in the 48 Contiguous States (Alaska, Hawaii & international, please contact us for a shipping quote)
Average lead times are typically 4 weeks for standard finish. Up to an additional 2 weeks for black anodized kits.
Important! Be sure to add your phone number in the “notes section” on the PayPal check out page in case we have any questions pertaining to your order. Thank you.
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle